4 simple steps to getting your phone unlocked
1. Read everything on this page & make sure your phone is fully operational, ie: screen, keyboard, trackball. Once you place the order there are no refunds unless I can confirm that the supplied code doesn’t work even after using alternate methods.
2. On the “1 Page Checkout” Page under #4 in the “Order Comments” box you must enter the following information, it is NOT optional. This is the most important part of the ordering process, especially if we are to get your phone(s) unlocked on the first attempt
IMEI Number, find by keying in *#06# or going into the status menu on your Blackberry
Manufacturer / Model Number
Example: 352127015774776 USA: T-Mobile BB 8320
Use the same format for multiple IMEIs.
4. Turnaround time: Normally codes are processed several times throughout the day and turnaround time is normally always less than 24hrs. On occasion especially on weekends & holidays turnaround times can be a bit slower
Supported manufacturers / models
This service works for the following T-Mobile USA phones ( Sidekicks, Nokias, Samsungs, are NOT supported):
- Blackberry, Including 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx, 7100, 7130c, 8100, 8110, 8120, 8220, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8700g, 8800, 8820, 8900, Curve, Javelin, Pearl
- Microsoft Pocket PC Phones including Wing, MDA & others
Microsoft Smartphones including Dash, Shadow, Shadow II, SDA & others
Motorola, All Models
Information about IMEI numbers and about unlocking in general
- IMEI Number(s) can obtained by keying in *#06# from the dialpad or from the status menu ( on Blackberry phones ). Submitting an IMEI number from the back sticker or the box the phone came in will most likely result in an incorrect unlock code ( no refunds are given when this happens ) Include the first 15 digits of the IMEI number. When you submit your IMEI number it must appear like this 355772015782183. If it looks like 355772.01.578218.3 or 3 5 5 7 7 2 0 1 5 7 8 2 1 8 3 most likely your order will be marked low priority and could take additional days to process
- If you are ordering several unlock codes, even for different services. Please just place one order, not multiple orders. Just add all the IMEIs you need unlock codes for during checkout
- To unlock any Blackberry 87xx you must have a SIM inserted, For all other Blackberry models you can perform the steps without a SIM inserted
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow you a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone. If you accidentally hardlock your phone by using an unlock code too many times, you will not be refunded
- There is only one type of subsidy unlock code for your phone, once entered your phone can be used with any SIM card, and on any GSM network in the world.
Once the unlock code is entered your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone.
When you purchase an unlock code, it is a one shot deal that works for the IMEI we process. If you need a replacement phone unlocked later you will need to purchase the service again.